Saw Cut Half Round Stainless Steel Jump Rings. 14g 3/16"
All of our Stainless Steel Jump Rings are made from alloy 304 Stainless Steel that is annealed. It is softer and easier to bend than the 1/4 hard that most other companies make and sell. We also order our wire with a bright finish, so it is clean, deburred and shiny for you to weave with right from the package!
Our rings are Cut in house, they are cleaned, tumbled, polished, dried and then packaged with love for you to create with! Copper is stunning and easy to work with!
Half Round Wire is quite different to work with than the fully round wire we usually make jump rings with. The main difference is that the wire is flatter than round, so Aspect Ratio doesn't work the same. Also the GAUGE that they sell Half round wire in, does NOT compare with the round wire gauges we use.
Some consideration when BUYING these rings - You MUST be Gentle with your pliers. You are gripping the finest outside edge of the wire - so squeezing too tight with you pliers will damage the rings. Coiling these rings is a bigger challenge for us, we do our best to make them perfect, but will include some extras in case they aren't all perfect.
We highly recommend the Xuron pliers for these rings!
- AR= DOESN'T APPY AS THE SHAPE OF THE WIRE DOESN'T WORK LIKE ROUND WIRE
- This size is perfect for Shaggy Loops, and Euro- 4-1.
- Due to the rounded edges, you MUST be gentle with your pliers... We strongly recommend Xurons for these rings.
- I would say the spiral chain this makes is most comparable to an 18 SWG wire in round, just to give you an idea of bulkiness.
- The rings do tangle when they are tumbled, so you might have to untangle a few depending on the batch!
Please use drop down menu on right hand side to select larger bags of rings. There is a price break for buying larger amounts.