Saw cut 18 gauge 3/16" inner diameter Anodized Aluminum Jump Rings.
Anodized Aluminum are created in a process that uses dye, heat, electricity. The coating in shiney and bright, and is the most cost effective way to add colour to your chainmail designs. There can be colour differences between batches that are unavoidable, so we recommend buying more rings than you may need for one project, because the same colour in the next batch may not be the same. The easiest way to damage the colour coating is scratching it with steel so we recommend using pliers with NO teeth, and you can even use Tool Magic to help protect them!
- 18 gauge 3/16" ID
- AR=doesn't apply to square wire rings
- These Rings do NOT work like our Round wire rings. The wire used to make these is thicker than the other square wire metals we make in house. They are thicker, so you should use a larger ring than you would in the same size with round rings.
- These are amazing. Saw Cut, Brilliant and very shiny!
- THESE RINGS WORK LIKE OUR ROUND WIRE 18g 5/32" -- PERFECT FOR BYZANTINE
- Seafoam in this size is a VERY pale green. Paler than other sizes.
Please use drop down menu on right hand side to select larger bags of rings. There is a price break for buying larger amounts.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast service and great rings.
Square jump rings
Just what I needed. Great quality
Love these. Easy to open and close
Beautiful and Fast
It's hard to get square rings in the US. I've ordered from two other countries before this and it takes weeks to get them. These came so fast and they are beautiful!
Square anodized aluminum jump rings
These are perfect for my intended use. They were shipped promptly and the added sampler of SS rings was an unexpected bonus. Thank you.
Square jump rings are the bomb
These jump rings are very easy to work with I love the variety of colors they come in. I also love the fact that they are super shiny giving any piece I use them in a little something extra.