One Half Ounce (0.50oz) Saw Cut 18 SWG gauge Sterling Silver Jump Rings.
Sterling Silver is stunning. It has a lovely weight, super shiny and easy to work with. We buy all our wire from Umicore in Ontario, or Rio Grande in the USA depending on the wire sizes. Sterling is an alloy of Silver and Copper. The prices of this wire do fluctuate on a daily market. We buy at the best prices we can, and make the rings, and sell them to you as reasonably as possible!
Our rings are cut in our shop, they are cleaned, tumbled, polished, dried and then packaged with love for you to create with!
The Silver market has been unstable, so we have changed our listing for Sterling silver so it's easier to adjust the prices up and down as we need to.
- 18 gauge 3/8" ID--AR=9.0
- 18 gauge 5/16" ID--AR=7.0
- 18 gauge 9/32" ID -- AR=6.2 - Moorish Rose
- 18 gauge 1/4" ID--AR=5.7 -Half Persian 4-1
- 18 gauge 15/64" ID--AR=5.5
- 18 gauge 7/32" ID--AR=5.1 -Double Spiral, Box, Half Persian 3-1
- 18 gauge 3/16" ID--AR=4.1- Gridlocked Byzantine, Elf Weave, Spiral
- 18 gauge 11/64" ID--AR=3.9
- 18 gauge 5/32" ID--AR=3.6 Byzantine
- 18 gauge 9/64" ID--AR=3.1 JPL
- 18 gauge 1/8" ID--AR=2.8 - Jello Cube
PLEASE NOTE - If you Order multiple bags of the same size - they will likely just be bagged together - This just makes sense as we use less plastic bags - better for the environment, and keep the bulk of the package down. If you want them bagged individually - please make a note. It's all done by weight, so it's VERY easy for us to combine into one bag.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My go-to sterling jumprings
I’m never disappointed when I order jumprings from Metal Designz! They are cut evenly and consistently. Great for soldering or not!
Sterling Silver Jump Rings
These sterling silver jump rings are excellent. They are well polished and consistent with no defective rings. A joy to work with. I have never been disappointed with any of the Metal Designz jump rings yet.