Metal Designz Stainless Steel Collection -Square Rainbow Vertebrae Bracelet Kit
Our Stainless Steel Collection is an Intermediate level because the rings are a bit harder to manipulate. We make these rings from a softer temper of steel so they are MUCH easier to use than regular steel jump rings. Stainless Steel NEVER needs to be cleaned or polished. Easiest to care for!
This bracelet kit includes Stainless Steel Rings and one Stainless Steel Clasp to make 8 inches of bracelet. It also includes the instructions package for the pattern.
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
What a great kit! The bracelet is gorgeous, and this is a super easy weave. Like many, the hardest part is getting it started (though for this one, even that isn't very hard). Once you've got it going, it's quick and easy. And these are some of the easiest to work with stainless steel rings I've yet encountered! I think I might end up swapping out the lobster clasp for a different kind to make it easier to put on, but other than that, it's fantastic.