Scale Flower Kit
We chose not to offer scale colour choice for this kit, because we didn't want an out of stock colour to hold up orders. Some Scales have a blue or clear protective film that must be removed when weaving. The Gold and silver scales have a mirror polish finish under the film!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I absolutely love these kits. Shelley puts them together so nice and organized with easy to follow instructions. If you are learning, you should definitely get her kits and you’ll feel like a pro!
This kit is fantastic. It’s great for beginners, providing a simple introduction to both chain and scale. The flowers are fairly simple to put together, with only one or two places where serious patience may be needed. This is a practice that anyone desiring to get into chainmaille ought to develop! The instructions are well written, easily understood, and contain four steps. The end result is a beautiful little blossom which could have numerous uses when made!