Prairie Basket Bracelet Kit
Prairie Basket is a variation of Viper Basket that we came up with to use with our new AA rings. However, once we started looking – This “New” weave, is VERY similar to a weave called OBS4 by Joshua Dilberto. Great minds think alike right? The cool thing about the chainmaille community is Joshua was cool with us using our Variation of his pattern! Please check out his website! He has amazing stuff!
This kit includes: Beautiful Anodized Aluminum Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. You get a new detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of chain. If you have a colour preference - Please add a note to your order - If you don't have a preference - We will send you a random colour kit!
PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE 2 COLOURS - One small ring and One Large Ring -- Rainbow would take us forever to count out, so it's just not an option!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.