Jens Pind Linkage Bracelet Kit - MAKES 2 bracelets VARIOUS COLOURS!
This is a well known pattern to the chainmail community. It's simply a spiral pattern that uses a ring size with a LOW Aspect Ratio - So it's nice and tight, and holds it's position because of the ring size.
This kit includes: Beautiful Anodized Aluminum Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. This kit uses 18 swg 9/64" jump rings. You get a detailed list of links to a variety of instructions to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 20 inches of chains in 6 various colours!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.