Helm's Weave Bracelet KitHelm's weave is a classic chainmail pattern that is excellent for beginners! This bracelet kit includes: Saw cut Bright Aluminum and Anodized Aluminum Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. This kit makes a lovely sized bracelet, and is a great size for beginners to weave. You get a new detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of Helm's chain!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Helm's Weave bracelet
Really nice pairing of rings and findings. I knew how to make this in the past, but I got tired of trying to find the right sizes.
So far so good!
So this looks like a winner so far. I have not had a chance to open it to start working on it yet but seems like it's going to be great and easy to use as a kit!