One Quarter Ounce (0.25oz) Saw Cut 20 gauge Gold Filled Jump Rings.
Gold Fill is a more price friendly way to work in Gold, without the full cost of gold. It is a super thick plating around Brass inner core... the outer 5% of the wire is gold coated. The possibility of wearing through this plating is very slim, unlike plain gold plate, which is only one molecule thick coating. These rings are beautiful and are an elegant way to add gold to your designs!
Our rings are cut in our shop, they are cleaned, tumbled, polished, dried and then packaged with love for you to create with!
The Gold market has a big effect on this wire - as it is real gold, so we have changed our listing for Gold Fill so it's easier to adjust the prices up and down as we need to.
- 20 gauge 3/16" ID--AR=6.6
- 20 gauge 21/128" ID--AR=5.4 - Micro Caged Crystal
- 20 gauge 5/32" ID -- AR=5.3 - Half Persian 4-1, Box, Double Spiral
- 20 gauge 1/8" ID--AR=4.0 - Gridlocked Byzantine, Elf Weave, Spiral
- 20 gauge 7/64" ID--AR=3.6 -- Byzantine!
- 20 gauge 3/32" ID--AR=3.0 -- JPL
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love ordering Gold Fill from this company. Bright, clean, beautifully saw cut. Rings are always of the highest quality.