One Quarter Ounce (0.25oz) Saw Cut 18 gauge Gold Filled Jump Rings.
Gold Fill is a more price friendly way to work in Gold, without the full cost of gold. It is a super thick plating around Brass inner core... the outer 5% of the wire is gold coated. The possibility of wearing through this plating is very slim, unlike plain gold plate, which is only one molecule thick coating. These rings are beautiful and are an elegant way to add gold to your designs!
Our rings are cut in our shop, they are cleaned, tumbled, polished, dried and then packaged with love for you to create with!
The Gold market has a big effect on this wire - as it is real gold, so we have changed our listing for Gold Fill so it's easier to adjust the prices up and down as we need to.
DO NOT ORDER 18g 5/32" For Byzantine in this RING ONLY -- IT will be too tight!
- 18 gauge 1/4" ID--AR=5.0 -Half Persian 4-1
- 18 gauge 15/64" ID--AR=4.8
- 18 gauge 7/32" ID--AR=5.1 -Double Spiral, Box, Half Persian 3-1
- 18 gauge 3/16" ID--AR=3.8- Gridlocked Byzantine, Elf Weave, Spiral
- 18 gauge 11/64" ID - AR - 3.4 =Byzantine
- 18 gauge 5/32" ID--AR=3.1
- 18 gauge 1/8" ID--AR=2.5 - Jello Cube
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gold filled rings
The rings were beautifully polished and clean cut. They arrived very quickly. Unfortunately they were the wrong size for my project. I was able to work with Shelley and Chad to correct the problem.