Coiled Wave Bracelet Kit
Coiled Wave was introduced to the chainmail community in "Chained" by Rebeca Mojica -- this beautiful book features several patterns that use this coiling technique. This bracelet kit includes: Saw cut Bright Aluminum and Enameled Copper Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. This kit uses three different sizes that make a lovely sized bracelet. The rings in this kit are designed for beginners to weave. You get a detailed instruction package to learn this weave. The kit will make 10 inches of chain in this pattern.
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.