Captive Caterpillar Bracelet Kit - Beginner Level
This is a Metal Designz ORIGINAL PATTERN -- As seen in Step by Step Wire Jewelry Dec/Jan 2010 issue!This bracelet kit includes: Your choice of Saw cut Bright Aluminum & Anodized Aluminum, which are easy to learn and work with. You get a detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of chain!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautiful kit with all supplies. Instructions are easy to follow. I had fun assembling this kit and the bracelet is beautiful.