Byzantine Bracelet Kit - Our best selling kit!Byzantine is a favourite weave... People love how it looks and how easy it is to make! I probably make it Ten times for every other pattern we make for bracelets we sell in our store. This bracelet kit includes: Saw cut Bright Aluminum and Anodized Alumium Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. This kit used 18g 5/32" which makes a lovely sized bracelet, and is a great size for beginners to weave. You get a new detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of byzantine chain!
Please note the colour swatches are to let you know what the colour choice will look like!
You can always order Extra AA 18g 5/32" and mix and match your colours!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a great kit to start with. It’s easy to grasp, yet looks amazing.
Great for beginners!
Very happy with how this project turned out. I'm new to this and love it!