Box Weave Bracelet Kit
This is a basic pattern that uses higher AR rings. Popular with men and women.. a must learn weave for a new chainmailer!
This bracelet kit includes: Saw cut Bright Aluminum (Silver) and Anodized Aluminum Rings (colour), which are easy to learn and work with. This kit used 18g 7/32" which makes a lovely sized bracelet, and is a great size for beginners to weave. You get a new detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of Box chain!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.