Acute Helm's Weave Bracelet Kit
Acute Helm's weave is a fun variation of a classic chainmail pattern that is excellent for beginners!
This bracelet kit includes:Saw cut Bright Aluminum and Anodized Aluminum Rings, which are easy to learn and work with. This kit makes a lovely sized bracelet, and is a great size for beginners to weave. You get a new detailed instruction package to learn this weave. Kit contains enough rings to make 10 inches of Acute Helm's chain!
- All Project kits come with all rings, instructions, and findings needed to make the project as photoed and described above.
- You will need pliers - one pair for each hand to complete this project.
- We recommend pliers with no teeth - Our favourite tool are these Xurons. They are the best tool we have found!
- These Chain Nose pliers are a less expensive tool but work well for these kits.
- These Wide Nose pliers are great for kits that use rings larger than 18 gauge.